This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Built in the beginning of the 1900’s and situated on rocks sloping into the sea, it has the charm of a colonial villa and the comforts of a modern hotel. L’Ariana is an ideal place to spend a relaxing holiday in a friendly atmosphere anmongst untouched natural surroundings. Situated within walking distance from the port of Rinella, it is also a perfect starting point for daily excursions to the other Aeolian Islands.
Due to its location the hotel is also an ideal base for a number of outdoor activities including fishing, diving and snorkelling.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet