This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the heart of the historical center in Palermo, in a 1700’s villa, typical construction of the age, there is the hotel “Cortese”, an hotel activity from over 50 years, absorbed in the folklore of the old city, it is in contact with the tourist-monumental itineraries of the historical center, close to the traditional market of Ballaro. The guests of the hotel can reach, with brief runs, the big portion of the historical center and the most important of public transport of the inside and outside city. The services of the hotel are characterized by the well finished up and furnished rooms, in each room there is TV and telephone, they are partially climatizzate, room breakfast and reunion, a point of automatic distribution of warm and cold drinks, internet point, an available and calm balcony for the guests as point of ralax, it is arranged for first breakfast too, in the open air, it is a good and friendly service of the staff, enriched by the constant care of the management of the activity that, developed by the same owners, offer to the guests a reception of familiarity and courtesy
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Secretary Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Cortese in Palermo is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet