This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
La Frescura is created in an ancient country house dating back to the 17th century. The two-story building is immersed in nature and surrounded by twelve hectares of citrus groves. The structure, completely done up in 2007, maintains the architectural characteristics of its ancient origins.
The typical Sicilian “masseria” develops around a courtyard with direct access to the accommodations. The lodges are different from one another, in an ambiance of a simple and minimal country style, with a flair for comfort and attention to detail. All of them are ensuite, and some of them self catering. Complement for all of them air conditioner, the kitchen are full service. At disposal for our guest: library (English, Italian, Dutch), common space, panoramic terrace, orange and lemon trees garden, parking, panoramic walking paths, bike rentals, market-garden, touristic information, maps and guidebook. The position represents an ideal compromise between the countryside, sea and city in a very quiet and relaxing environment. We offer a naturalistic guide to organize personalized tours (trekking, walking, free climbing, mountain bike, and kayak) in the most beautiful Natural Reserve of Sicily.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for La Frescura in Siracusa are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet