- 1 guest reviews
"Hotel is close to etna and in a quiet area of nicolosi. Will definately be back. Keep it up!..."
About the hotel
this B&B is set on the slopes of Mount Etna, in Nicolosi, and offers an ideal location for outdoor activities throughout the year. It provides spacious rooms, a homemade breakfast, and free parking. B&B La Porta Dell'Etna is set on a new construction with 4 large rooms.
They all come with air conditioning, a private bathroom with shower, and satellite LCD TV. Free Wi-Fi and wired internet are also available. Breakfast includes many local products, organic jams and special pistachio croissants. This bed and breakfast provides ski storage and ski pass vendor services to its guests. The property offers discounts for excursions on Mount Etna. Catania is a 30-minute drive away.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A short cosy stay
Hotel is close to etna and in a quiet area of nicolosi.
Will definately be back. Keep it up!