This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The bed and breakfast Monreale is situated on tha gates of the country. Moreover the B&B Monreale is in one of the most important streets of the the contry, Via Pietro Novelli. P.
Novelli was an important italian painter born in Monreale. The structure is an ancient small three-storey building recently restored. In all there are 4 small flats and a recreation room. Each flat is named as five places near Monreale: San martino delle Scale, Pioppo, Villaciambra, Aquino, Grisì. In each flat there is a bath room, air conditioning, tv, kitchen with living room where you can find washbasin, table, chairs, refrigerating. Each small flat is very comfortable and elegant.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 09:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet