This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
La Fuitina "The Elopment", is located in a 17° century building in the heart of Palermo's historic center right next to the open-air market of the Vucciria. The building looks out onto Corso Vittorio Emanuele, one of the two oldest streets of the city. Due to its location it takes only a few minutes by foot to get to some of the historically most significant neighborhoods and monuments of the capital such as Piazza Marina and the walk along the sea at Foro Italico.
The nearby churches of San Domenico, San Francesco, the Martorana, Casa Professa and the Cathedral are all walking distance from the house. I Quattro Canti and Piazza Pretoria are also located nearby as are the famous markets of Ballarò and Capo, which double-up as gatheirng spots for the city's night life.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Doctor on call
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Mountain Bike Hire, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 07:00 01:00
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet