This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
La Fuitina "The Elopment", is located in a 17° century building in the heart of Palermo's historic center right next to the open-air market of the Vucciria. The building looks out onto Corso Vittorio Emanuele, one of the two oldest streets of the city. Due to its location it takes only a few minutes by foot to get to some of the historically most significant neighborhoods and monuments of the capital such as Piazza Marina and the walk along the sea at Foro Italico.
The nearby churches of San Domenico, San Francesco, the Martorana, Casa Professa and the Cathedral are all walking distance from the house. I Quattro Canti and Piazza Pretoria are also located nearby as are the famous markets of Ballarò and Capo, which double-up as gatheirng spots for the city's night life.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- Doctor on call
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 07:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for B&B Fuitina in Palermo are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
No reviews yet