This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Villa Favorita is Marsala and Marsala is Villa Favorita. The History of the city , located on the furthest edge Sicily, is indeed deeply linked tot h history of its most famous Hotel & Resort, which has acted as a background to the garibaldian heroic deeds, to the great success of the wine Marsala and all other society and non-society events that have occurred during the years. The history of Villa Favorita starts in 1860, the precise year of the Italian unification, thanks to the businessman and Garibaldian Salvatore Amodeo who built a unique wine factory: a mighty fortified manor, with a big portal and turrets, hiding in its’inner parts a refined and secret architecture culminating with the “secret garden” rich in citrus trees and orange blossoms.
Villa Favorita is a mosaic of strong colours donating everyone the marvellous view of the Stagnone and its islands, and hidden treasures like the famous “Sala Liberty”. Around it a pristine landscape with settings of extraordinary beauty within the dazzling green of the villa. Shortly after, the fortified manor becomes internationally famous (like the wine produced in it) and becomes a popular tourist destination in Marsala for its greatly fascinating atmosphere. Still today, those staying overnight at Villa Favorita have the possibility to admire many memor abilia of that time. After a scrupulous restructuring, upgrading and maintenance of the estate, today Villa Favorita is a greatly fascinating tourist resort of 30. 000 square metres, ideal to spend a vacation in the province of Trapani among history, myth and legend. Villa Favorita has elegant single, double, triple and quadruple rooms with all comforts and view over the reserve of the Stagnone and the Egadi islands. All the rooms are equipped with autonomous adjustable air conditioning, direct dial telephone, mini-bar, satellite TV, safety box and internet connection. Moreover, upon demand, it may be possible to ask for a cot. Small size animals are allowed. In the park there are 29 bungalows , each of which has a mini refrigerator, air conditioning, telephone and satellite TV, Moreover, the Resort has a tennis court, a football field, a bowling green, a big swimming pool and a wide parking area. For you parties Villa Favorita has 4 halls suitable for every occasion. The main hall maintains the architectonic structure of the ancient fortified manor, the Sala Liberty is located in the old noble house, the ancient stable houses a cosy restaurant and open air banquets are celebrated outside, in the park, among the century-old trees.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet