This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Alcyone Hotel located in the heart of Venice a few steps from the suggestive San Mark Square and from the famous Rialto Bridge, in a very central commercial district with the major turistic attractions located nearby. The structure, completely renewed on September 2008, is located in a XVII century building facing on Rio San Salvador where is possible to appreciate/admire the gondolas passage directly from the breakfast room or through the windows of some rooms. We would like to inform you that an Overnight Accommodation Tax is imposed in Venice from August 24th, 2011.
The amount of the above fee for 3-star hotels is euro 3,00 per person per night, for a maximum of 5 nights stay consecutives for the periods of high season. The amount will be collected from the single guest by the hotel reception. Children under 10 years, 1 assistant per group every 25 people, and people assisting impatients, are exempt from payment. Reductions are applied for period of low season and for children through 10 and 16 years old. Please note final prices are not including CityTax.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Alcyone in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet