About the hotel
The hotel is located in a restored 19th century building inhabited by Giovanni Cassisi (1788-1865), judge, attorney-general to Palermo's high court and king Ferdinando II' s minister of sicilian affairs. Situated in the historic centre of Milazzo, just a short walk away from the small tourist port and the embarkation point for ferries to the Aeolian Islands, the Cassisi hotel is a small design hotel offering all the comfort that you can wish for, including high-quality service and tipically sicilian hospitality. The rooms have been furnished with great attention to detail, precious materials as simple, minimalist designer wengè furniture in a play of light and beautiful contrasts of colour.
The Hotel has partner restaurant, partner parking, partner swimming-pool, partner health-centre adjacent.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for CASSISI HOTEL in MILAZZO is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
In Sicily people do not speak English.
It seems to be a holiday place more for italian speaking people. The guys in the hotel speak a good basic english. The hotel is placed directly in the town center, but beside a church. So the churchbell bangs you out of the bed early each morning. (not just a ding dang dong, but a dingdingdingdingdingding..... --meaning: Stand up, you lazy bone.) And our room was directly beside the church bell. The room itself looked quite lovely and clean. And the room service (if they come) clean very good. But you should not expect them come within 2 hours after you have left the room with the sign "please make up the room". They come when they come. And when you are back in your room again, it is bad luck
But compared to other hotels, which our friends had, our hotel seemed to be the best. The breakfast is okay - not what you would get in Germany even for a lower room-price. But even better than in other hotels on sicily. So: We recommend this hotel. Everything was fine. But bring ear plugs. Else the church-bells will take your sleep - really. It is impossible to fall asleep again. Because churchbells terrorise you twice in the morning: I think it was 7.00 and 7.30. Dingdingdingdingdingdingdingding..... 1-2 Minutes long.
But all in all it was a great holiday. The hotel is located very good. Directly in the middle of the town. And (besides the churchbell) really quiet and calm.