This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The hotel is located in a restored 19th century building inhabited by Giovanni Cassisi (1788-1865), judge, attorney-general to Palermo's high court and king Ferdinando II' s minister of sicilian affairs. Situated in the historic centre of Milazzo, just a short walk away from the small tourist port and the embarkation point for ferries to the Aeolian Islands, the Cassisi hotel is a small design hotel offering all the comfort that you can wish for, including high-quality service and tipically sicilian hospitality. The rooms have been furnished with great attention to detail, precious materials as simple, minimalist designer wengè furniture in a play of light and beautiful contrasts of colour.
The Hotel has partner restaurant, partner parking, partner swimming-pool, partner health-centre adjacent.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for CASSISI HOTEL in MILAZZO is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet