This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Fenice Hotel, housed in an elegant palace dating back to the end of the 1800's, is located in Corso Buenos Aires, in front of Piazza Venezia (Metro Station line 1). Piazza Duomo and La Scala Theater are reachable in less than 10 minutes (with two metro stops). Each room has a private bathroom with bath or shower, and features Free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, parquet floor, minibar, and a satellite flat-screen TV.
A continental breakfast is served daily. The public areas are extremely pleasant and decorated with care, from the reception with wooden wainscoting and marble flooring, to the hall with a comfortable area for relaxing. From the bar with small tables and armchairs to the large, well lit breakfast room furnished with furniture made from pear tree wood and decorated with a large trompe l'oeil.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Fenice in Milano are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet