- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Myself and my husband stayed for two nights in this hotel. We booked a larger room, and were delighted to be given a room with a small balc..."
About the hotel
Pantheon Royal Suite is located in one of the most beautiful square of the world and offers views of the Pantheon. Set in an elegant palace of the 700, this private residence provides comfortable and elegant rooms with air conditioning, free Wi Fi, TV LCD, satellite, telephone, internet, safe, mini bar, complimentary mineral water and coffee maker. Pantheon Royal Suite includes a spa and wellness centre which offers beauty treatments and Turkish baths in a tranquil and relaxing ambiance.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 2 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Pantheon Royal Suite in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Myself and my husband stayed for two nights in this hotel.
We booked a larger room, and were delighted to be given a room with a small balcony. The room was very pleasant and comfortable. All the hotel staff were pleasant and helpful at all times. The hotel is in a fantastic location, with many of the attractions within a short walking distance, and a large selection of fine restaurants are on the doorstep of the hotel.
We would definitely stay here again on our next trip to Rome.