This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Completely renovated using local materials, and furnished according to the traditional Marmillan style, this bed and breakfast combines a charming setting and warm rural hospitality with modern amenities. Domu'e Luna is situated in the hilly town of Lunamatrona; an ideal holiday destination for those wishing to discover the delights of the Marmilla region, including the area’s museum, the Nuragic site of Barumini, the plateau known as the Giara di Gesturi, the Castle of Sanluri and the Archaeological Museum of Sardara. The town boasts an awe-inspiring historical heritage including buildings dating back to the Recent Neolithic period (4000 to 3200 BC).
Spend pleasant evenings wandering in the property’s ample garden and relaxing in the large welcoming lounge area, naturally bright and equipped with TV and internet access. The multilingual staff will be on-hand to offer their services and will do their utmost to ensure that you have a pleasant and inspiring stay.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet