- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Enjoyed everything about this hotel. Location, free parking out front, lovely antiques throughout, the friendliness and helpfulness of Salva..."
"Hotel has quirky character decoration with charm. Room was a reasonable size, comfortable bed and clean bright bathroom. Balcony looked over..."
About the hotel
Hotel “La Riva” is a charming family-run establishment situated in the small seaside resort of Giardini Naxos, site of the first Greek colony on Sicily. The Hotel La Riva is an ideal setting for anyone who enjoys combining a relaxing sun and sand holiday with a bit of history and culture. Just a short walk from the beach, the Hotel La Riva has 40 comfortable, traditionally Sicilian styled rooms, each with its own private bathroom and shower, telephone, satellite TV, air conditioning, and private balcony.
Breakfast is served in the hotel's stylish rooftop Restaurant. The Hotel La Riva also has a bar area, ideal for relaxing after a day on the beach, a reading room and parking facilities.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel La Riva in Giardini-Naxos is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed everything about this hotel.
Location, free parking out front, lovely antiques throughout, the friendliness and helpfulness of Salvatore and Maria. Both were great. Simply a terrific, family-run boutique hotel.
Hotel with character, charm and central location - dream views.
Hotel has quirky character decoration with charm.
Room was a reasonable size, comfortable bed and clean bright bathroom. Balcony looked over the bay of Giardini with great views and lots to see. Breakfast was good with choice to cater for all and really fantastic view over the bay on top floor - a fine start to a day. Staff were friendly and helpful. A little noisy in the street late night - but noise reduces with shutters closed.