- 1 guest reviews
"Good hotel. Easy to find (near the station for walkers) and right next to Lucca's walls with easy parking. Highlights for us: * Free bike hi..."
About the hotel
Celide Albergo is located near the train station, in the center of Lucca and is the ideal starting point for visits the most secret corners of the city on foot or by bicycle (to rent on site). The rooms differ in style of furniture and colors according to the different floors. Besides double rooms, which can be a double bed or two beds, the hotel offers rooms with Queen Bed size, and a room especially suitable for families with two bedrooms and a bathroom giving a small hallway.
The services offered by the Albergo Celide will definitely make your stay very pleasant: air conditioning, LCD TV with cable TV, Wi -Fi, telephone, minibar, safe and hairdryer. Breakfast at the Celide is a sweet buffet including organic and gluten-free food. The hotel has private parking and provides guests with organized tours half day or full day to discover the attractions and towns in Tuscany (see web site for routes).
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2013 to 31/12/2020 - There is a supplement due to the municipal tax under the law in force. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Well located, friendly hotel
Easy to find (near the station for walkers) and right next to Lucca's walls with easy parking. Highlights for us:
* Free bike hire - riding around Lucca, especially on the walls, was one of the highlights of our entire trip to Tuscany. It's SO much fun. * Wellness Suite - a seriously relaxing 'fire and ice' type experience which is a real pleasure
* Breakfast - good quality
* Friendly, patient staff
Room was a little small and the views aren't anything, but for the last night on our trip, it was perfect.