- 8 guest reviews
"I had a one bedroom apt when I booked a studio (thanks!) It had everything I needed to be independent of restaurants and was very comfy, goo..."
"Excellent view, very clean and staff very helpful...."
"Really pleased with the standard of the apartment the 2 bedrooms and bathrooms were of a good high quality and the linen on the beds were 5..."
"Booked this apartment for a special occasion for my fiancé and myself. They gave us a free upgrade, and the views were absolutely breathtaki..."
"It was a nice room with friendly staff but unfortunately my trip somewhat affected by the building work surrounding the apartment block. I w..."
About the hotel
Marlin Aldgate is situated just a short walk from Tower Bridge and the City of London, and just 3 minutes away from the Aldgate East Tube Station providing fast access across the city. These luxurious apartments are set amongst a host of vibrant and fashionable districts such as Shoreditch and Hoxton that have been welcoming a new wave of urbanites in recent years. The artsy Brick Lane is at the centre of this cultural explosion; visit the bustling market, absorb the lively atmosphere, and wine and dine in some of London’s coolest bars, less than a 10 minutes’ walk away.
The apartments offer the same premium quality furnishings that can be found throughout the Marlin Apartments range. Designed with space and comfort in mind, each apartment offers free wi-fi, a flat screen TV and luxury furniture. There is also limited car parking available on-site bookable in advance at £25 per night. A 24-hour concierge is also located on-site. Sofa-beds are available and sleep an additional two guests. All apartments offer twin bedding at an extra cost.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 26/11/2010 to 31/12/2022 - Must show photo ID & card used to make booking on arrival. We will pre-authorise chip and PIN cards for at least £200 upon arrival and up to £500 for weekend stays. Strict no party policy. Min age 18 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Marlin Apartments - Aldgate
The place is really cheap.
Room was not cleaned/serviced, bed sheets were stained. Was charged £150/night, and you can find the Hilton for same/less if you have time to search for deals.
Good location, everything you need for an independent stay
I had a one bedroom apt when I booked a studio (thanks!) It had everything I needed to be independent of restaurants and was very comfy, good tv.
My only gripe was that the radiators were on full blast when I arrived and despite turning them off and leaving the windows open while I popped out for an hour, it was still sweltering all night.