This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Donà Palace is an elegant boutique Hotel facing the "Rio" of the Doge's Palace, the canal of famous Bridge of Sighs, situated just a few steps from the magnificent Saint Mark's Square. Its location is a privilege, nearby all the most important sights of the city but in the meantime it is really calm and quiet and it gives to its guests the ideal atmosphere of privacy. It seems to be welcomed more in a familiar background than in a Hotel.
The Hotel Donà Palace opened by the end of 2004, after a complete renovation lasted almost 3 years. It's a 14 th century Palace and was the ancient residence of the Doge Donà. The Hotel has 27 different kind of rooms furnished in Impero style, each marked in a different colour that reminds the colours of the Venetian Doges, so that each guests can enjoy the exclusivity and luxury of the details.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Donà Palace in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet