This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We offer spacious, well-furnished rooms, almost all with balcony and all with private bath or shower, WC, bidet and hairdrier, direct outside phone line, safe, color TV and radio. We have a comfortable lunge, a TV room, lift and also bicycles available free of charge for our guests. Our hotel is a now dellightfully modernised, lovely period villa, a building with character, with tradition and atmosphere in a very quiet location.
It has its own shady garden and private car-park. V It is not far from the spa health centre and Congress Buuildings, and a mere 5 minutes on foot from the railway staion and bus depot. The Merano Lido with its cooling, tempting pools and exellent outdoor facilities is just 100 meters round the corner. Our guests especially appreciate our varied menus of healthy and tasty foods produced from the very best and freshest ingredients. We offer you a rich buffet for breakfast. Extra attraction: cocktails in the garden, candle-lit dinner, salad and antipasto buffet, local specialities and diet menus. Trust us- we hnow you will be satisfied! Our motto is: comfort, courtesy and care!
- 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/05/2009 to 31/05/2018 - - in some periods our kitchen is closed for halfboard - suplement of new year on halfbard will be charged - Partner Hotel of Spa Merano www.termemerano.it (opened all year round) The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Westend in Merano is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet