This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated not far from the enchanting bay of Giardini Naxos and the beaches of Recanati, Hotel Villa Nefele is in an enviable position. The hotel has 16 bedrooms and a mini-apartment with independent entrance and has a total of 53 beds. Completely renovated in 2003, Hotel Villa Nefele is warm, welcoming and comfortable with a perfect harmony of antique and modern.
The hotel is next to the Civic Museum of Natural History, while easily reached on foot are the important Archaeological Park and annex museum, where the ancient origins of Giardini Naxos can be admired in the permanent exhibition there which houses relics from digs and underwater sites nearby. Very near to the hotel are also numerous bars and pubs, typical restaurants, shops, discotheques and play areas for children. Distances from the hotel : Railway station: 4 km Taormina: 5 km Etna east: 60 km Catania: 40 km Catania Airport Fontanaross: 55 km Agrigento: 220 km Messina: 40 km Gole Alcantara: 20 km Palermo: 250 km
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Villa Nefele in Giardini Naxos (ME) is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet