This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Baia Delle Sirene is just 60 km from Catania's Fontanarossa Airport and 600 metres from the Taormina motorway exit. Baia Delle Sirene lies right in front of the seaside, and you can reach the beach through a private underpass. A nearby cable car connects the establishment to the town centre with its Graeco-Roman amphitheatre, botanical gardens and numerous shops and restaurants.
The Hotel Baia Delle Sirene and its fantastic surroundings will provide the set for a fairytale-like holiday. Wake up in the lush environment of a 3000 m² natural park; experience a beautiful view from the hotel terrace, where you can sip a refreshing aperitif or cocktail. A private solarium, for guests only, is located on the walkway to the hotel’s garden. You can also hire bicycles and scooters at the 24-hour front desk.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet