This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Cirucco Village rises directly above the gulf of Milazzo and within easy walking distance of the cape lighthouse at the tip of the peninsula. With over 40 years experience in hospitality the accommodation presently comprises 12 rooms and 16 wooden bungalows all with, sea view and all with easy reach of the private beach. Each bungalow or appartment has a beautiful verandah, air conditioning, fridge, t.
v. , bathroom with warm water and kitchen facilities. The private beach allows you to plunge into a crystalline sea at an ideal temperature, to relax on your sun bed in the shade of your umbrella whilst watching the ferries flying to and from the islands or have fun with our exciting organized games, sport activities and shows. The elevated restaurant overlooks the sea and is famous for its regional cooking and at the sea-front bar you can have breakfast listening to the beautiful sound of the waves.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Cirucco Village in MILAZZO is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet