- 1 guest reviews
"I know Florence very well and was keen to find a hotel that was convenient but not kitschy. Vasari Palace Hotel hit the mark with its nice p..."
About the hotel
Hotel Vasari is set in the heart of Florence historical center. Firenze Santa Maria Novella train station and congress center are just a stroll away . In the 16th century the Hotel Vasari was an ancient monastery.
Then it was converted in a gorgeous mansion in the 19th century by the famous French poet Alfonse De Lamartine, who purchased it and lived there before selling it to the noble Strozzi’s family. You can still admire coloured and ancient frescoes on the ceilings of the main halls and an original stone fire-place in the charming breakfast room. Hotel Vasari has 27 very quite rooms all with private bathroom and furnished with all of the comforts. All our rooms have bathroom, direct telephone, tv, minibar and air conditioning. The private parking is internal at the hotel. Extremely clean and charming, the Hotel Vasari has a professional staff that takes particularly cares of all the needs of the guests.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Vasari in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
hidden jewel in Florence
I know Florence very well and was keen to find a hotel that was convenient but not kitschy.
Vasari Palace Hotel hit the mark with its nice public rooms that do not have that standard hotel look and with the generous breakfast buffet. It was also very helpful to be able to use the hotel bicycles to get around.