- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
Charmingly set in a prestigious historical building Miceli of first of '900, the Palermo Art is a friendly B&B conveniently located in the heart of Palermo, well served by public transport, in the most exclusive district in Palermo. An elegant apartment furnished with furnitures Art Decò and embellished with pictures and sculptures of the most know artists of the contemporary art, in which old styles to those modern ones are interlaced. Whether on business or on leisure trip, guests will certainly appreciate the warmth and intimacy of our charming property.
The greater attractions of Palermo, the Maximum theater, the Politeama theater, the stores, the restaurants, the banks, the night life, the pubs, as well as the historic sights and cultural centres encircle our structure that makes up an ideal base from which to explore the stunning city and all it has to offer.
Showing Wednesday 8 July 2015 to Thursday 9 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for B&B Palermo Art in Palermo are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet