- 2 guest reviews
"We had a wonderful stay at the Casa di Amy; from the very first moment of our arrival staff were so friendly and helpful. Everyone went abov..."
"The team at La Casa Di Amy were super helpful. I emailed before we arrived to say we might be a bit late and they kindly organised a taxi fo..."
About the hotel
La Casa Di Amy offers the independence of apartment accommodation in a central downtown location, in the lively Esquilino quarter, one of the 7 hills were ancient Rome was found. At short walking distance you can find the impressive Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, while other extremely famous landmarks such as the Coliseum, Circus Maximus and the Roman Forum can all be reached through pleasant strolls or by public transport. La Casa Di Amy is just 200 meters from Termini Railway Station, the main hub of city and national transport, making the bed and breakfast the ideal location to visit the Eternal City in comfort and ease.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for B&B La Casa Di Amy in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A wonderful little home in the heart of the eternal city
We had a wonderful stay at the Casa di Amy; from the very first moment of our arrival staff were so friendly and helpful.
Everyone went above and beyond to help us. The room was spacious, very clean and comfortable. It managed to maintain a dual atmosphere of a warm family home alongside the professional air of a hotel. The location of the hotel was excellent and so easy to access and I would definitely stay there every time I visit Rome.
Would stay again
The team at La Casa Di Amy were super helpful.
I emailed before we arrived to say we might be a bit late and they kindly organised a taxi for us. When we arrived they were very friendly and pointed out some local places to eat. The room was simple and well fitted out. Everything was clean, the bathroom had everything we needed and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was probably the best I have ever had - they had everything. I would definitely stay again and recommend to everyone.