- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Enjoyed my stay, had a nice😃 quiet room..."
"The location is good, however parking could be an issue during the week but at the weekend this is not a problem. The Internet service is ve..."
"I was advised 12 hours before arriving that the room I had 'requested' at the Limehouse property (booked and paid in advance for, actually)..."
"Tidy apartment, lots of room and plenty of appliances...."
"The apartment was lovely, i booked a double room, but they ended up upgrading me to a two bed apartment, it was lovely and clean, very spaci..."
About the hotel
Designed with space and comfort in mind, City Docklands offers a range of apartments to suit every guest's needs. All apartments within the development provide sofa-beds at an extra £48 per night and also offers twin bedding at an extra at a one-off of £30. 00 enabling greater flexibility for accommodating groups.
A 24-hour concierge is located on-site and FREE broadband Internet is available in every apartment. Situated on the bustling Commercial Road, a short walk from Limehouse Station - City Docklands is a short walk away from some of London's finest riverside areas; host to beautiful docks, basins and waterways. With public transport, the vibrant West End and financial district of Canary Wharf are only minutes away
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 26/11/2010 to 31/12/2016 - Must show photo ID & card used to make booking on arrival. We will pre-authorise chip and PIN cards for at least £200 upon arrival and up to £500 for weekend stays. Strict no party policy. Min age 18 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed my stay, had a nice😃 quiet room
Quality affordable accommodation
The location is good, however parking could be an issue during the week but at the weekend this is not a problem.
The Internet service is very good. The accommodation was excellent, if I had to grip I would just say the pillows were not that good but that is being nit picking. Would recommend for either business or as was our case for a family.