- 2 guest reviews
"We stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting Florence. Sylvia is incredibly friendly and helpful. The B&B is very well situated and only a 10..."
About the hotel
La Locandiera is a cosy B&B in central Florence, 300 metres from Santa Maria Novella Station and a 10-minute walk from Fortezza da Basso exhibition centre. Wi-Fi access is free. Guest rooms come with wood floors and marble bathrooms.
They are well equipped and include air conditioning, electronic safes, and a courtesy set. A continental breakfast is served in your room each morning. The concierge at La Locandiera is at your service to offer tips, recommendations, and to book advance tickets for museums and galleries.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for La Locandiera in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Stay in Florence
We stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting Florence.
Sylvia is incredibly friendly and helpful. The B&B is very well situated and only a 10 minute walk to the Ponte Vecchio, with the Santa Maria church and square just around the corner. The only negative for us was that it is on a very busy road. As a result for this us this meant that we unfortunately got very little sleep as the noise from the road just outside kept us up late and woke us early. It really was a shame as quality of sleep aside this is a wonderful B&B