- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Excellent B&B with clean and modern facilities. Two issues were that the room was on the main road and hence, it got noisy in the morning. A..."
About the hotel
The B & B “Santa Croce” is located in the very hearth of Rome’s archaeological area (Colosseum, Domus Aurea, Arch of Constantine, Imperial fora) just 3 minute walk from the Line A Metro station “Manzoni”. The house is just at walking distance from the Basilica of Santa Croce in Gerusalemme, the Basilica of St John in Lateran, the Holy Steps, St Mary Major and San Pietro in Vincoli (where is placed the famous Michelangelo’s Moses). Every room has a new Advanced Sistem of Air Conditioning and a minibar.
They are also provided with Samsung TV LCD and electronics locking safe, wardrobes and writing desks. The B & B is on the 4th floor of a modern building with elevator. Every detail in the apartment has been studied to guarantee the maximum comfort: bright and spacious newly furnished rooms, panoramic balconies, high hygiene and cleaning standards. Privacy and total freedom in managing your staying are also key features offered to our visitors.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for B&B Santa Croce in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent B&B with clean and modern facilities.
Two issues were that the room was on the main road and hence, it got noisy in the morning. Also having a bathroom in the room could help. Nonetheless, I would recommend this to anyone.