- 47 guest reviews
"If you want a clean, basic room I believe Tophams is a great find! Fantastic customer service, friendly staff that couldn't do enough for me..."
"When I arrived late in the evening I was very disappointed at the room I was given. Tiny with only a single bright central light, but most i..."
"The staff were excellent, very accommodating and offered us a choice of rooms. The Hotel is very central and near one of my favourite night..."
"A really nice hotel with a great location, near Victoria station. Beds a little soft for my taste but i had a good nights sleep anyway. I go..."
"Good value for money. Mews rooms are spacious but there was damage to the carpet from the shower in my room. This was the only slightly disa..."
About the hotel
The long established Tophams Hotel opened during the Summer of 2008 after a complete refurbishment as a substantially enlarged boutique hotel in the heart of the exclusive Belgravia area in central London. A truly peaceful and quiet area. Complimentary Wireless and Wired Internet in every room and public area Fully stocked mini bar in every room Air-conditioning and climate control Complimentary toiletries, and much more… Our Bar, Restaurant, Lobby and Bedrooms have all been uniquely and beautifully designed with the help of a top London design team and feature fresh, warm and restful materials with lots of surprising individual touches that help to retain the original charm and essentially English quirkiness that Tophams has always offered
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
49% would recommend it to a friend
If you want a clean, basic room I believe Tophams is a great find.
Fantastic customer service, friendly staff that couldn't do enough for me and very quiet hotel- I wasn't woken up early by housekeeping etc.
Initial disappointment but the staff turned it around- at a cost
When I arrived late in the evening I was very disappointed at the room I was given.
Tiny with only a single bright central light, but most important no bathroom. This was along the hall and down some stairs. I could not believe that in 2015 there are hotels in expensive parts of London without en suite facilities. The manager pointed out that this is what I had booked but it was not clear on the booking form and you would not spect to check it. However, despite their first comment that this was the only room available, they did find another room with en suite and I was upgraded. I did have to pay £30 for this but the relief at not having to trek along the hall made it worth it. Breakfast was interesting as the waitress had never heard of scrambled eggs on toast. I know this is a highly unusual breakfast choice but it took the staff some time to work it out. The eggs arrived on one plate and then several minutes later the toast arrived- hurrah.