This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hostellerie du Golf is a charming hotel set into I Ciliegi Golf Club and the lush greenery of the hill, a few minutes from Turin centre and about 30 minutes from the Langhe and Monferrato hills. It is the ideal place for a stay of relax, sport, tourism and for business travellers. The building, with its old roof tiles, wooden shutters and warm orange facade is reminiscent of the old piemontese wineries once frequented by holiday makers in search of relaxation.
The atmosphere is that of a country house with a characteristic internal courtyard dominated by a hundred year old olive tree, two swimming pools overlooking the golf course and a gym. It has 26 rooms, included 4 junior suite and 1 suite, all equipped with satellite television, internet connection, air conditioning, minibar and safe deposit. The restaurant La Volpe e l’Uva has a gazebo facing the golf course offers the most genuine traditional piedmontese dishes.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
No reviews yet