- 1 guest reviews
"A gem of alittle hotel not far from the beach. The staff were very friendly and happy to give suggestions of local places to eat, which turn..."
About the hotel
Hotel Stella is centrally located in Rapallo, just a short walk from the beach and the harbour. It offers a roof terrace and panoramic views over the gulf. Built in the early 20th century, Hotel Stella features comfortable rooms with classic décor.
All come with Wi-Fi in all the establishment, satellite TV and air conditioning. An internet point is also provided at reception. From spring onwards you can relax on the sun loungers provided on the large top-floor terrace. Hotel Stella’s bar is open 24 hours a day for drinks and snacks. The seafront promenade is 10 minutes' walk from the property. A wide range of restaurants are located in the vicinity and Rapallo Station is also within walking distance.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great base for the Italian Riviera
A gem of alittle hotel not far from the beach.
The staff were very friendly and happy to give suggestions of local places to eat, which turned out to be great. The view from the terrace on the roof of the building is quite stunning. The hotel is clean and the air con great. I would 100% reccomend for a stay.