This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Built in the sixties and completely renovated, Hotel Corallo offers one of the best solutions for spending a pleasant and relaxing holiday in search of sea, art, and culture in famous Taormina. This Hotel welcomes guests in a friendly and comfortable environment, furnished with simplicity and style. The reception is open 24 hours a day for providing everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Guests can make use of the large recreational areas in the hotel, such as the swimming pool, the bar where you can sip an aperitif, and the comfortable hall where you might just like to sit and read. Our panoramic restaurant with its breathtaking views of the Taormina and Giardini Naxos coastline, is where you can enjoy a hearty breakfast and also savour typical Sicilian, national and international dishes.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Corallo in Taormina Mare is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet