This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Boscolo Bellini Hotel is located a 2-minute walk from Venice’s Santa Lucia Train Station and offers classic Venetian-style rooms with air conditioning. Set in a 19th-century building, it features an elegant entrance hall and a small garden. The hotel is conveniently located in Cannareggio area of Venice, 900 metres from Piazzale Roma.
Saint Mark’s Square is a pleasant 20-minute walk away. Each room is spacious and includes a private bathroom with bath or shower, and a minibar. Some rooms offer an enchanting view over the Grand Canal, and Wi-Fi is free in public areas. A varied breakfast buffet is served in the bright dining room, and meals can also be arranged for small groups. The entrance hall comes with antique marbles and a magnificent Murano glass chandelier.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Boscolo Bellini in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet