- 1 guest reviews
"It is a very nice hotel but lacks customer service due to staff shortage.There was no one at the door to greet and help with the luggage. Th..."
About the hotel
Strategically located, just a short drive from the international airport, Hotel Carlos V in Alghero is the perfect place in which to savour your vacation on the Italian island of Sardinia. Set 50 metres from the charming Bay of Alghero, Carlos V Hotel is approximately one kilometre from the historic centre, and a 20-minute walk from the nearest sandy beach. From the moment you arrive, you will realise that the watchword of this luxury hotel is comfort.
The hotel’s terraces afford panoramic views that encompass everything from the Capo Caccia promontory (which has a silhouette resembling a sleeping giant) to the costal road that conceals the town of Bosa. At Hotel Carlos V every room has a balcony overlooking the garden or the Mediterranean Sea. The Imperial rooftop restaurant and the outdoor swimming pool also offer sea views. Parking is free. All rooms at the Carlos V are air-conditioned and include a satellite TV with international and pay-per-view channels. The varied buffet breakfast includes bacon and eggs.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 01:00 hours
- Until 01:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
It is a very nice hotel but lacks customer service due to staff shortage.There was no one at the door to greet and help with the luggage.
The hotel is more of 4 star rating in terms of service.