This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated between Messina City and Palermo on the Tyrrhenian sea is the town of Capo d’orlando. For years the town’s extraordinary beauty, warm, limpid sea and unrelenting hospitality has attracted scores of tourists and travelers. We are within an extremely short distance to the sea and even have private access to a stunning beach.
We implore our visitors to make the most of their stay in Cape d’Orlando, to visit the surrounding Aeolian Islands, to take a trip the bay of San Gregio and to see the Mount of the Virgin Mary. We hope to inaugurate you into the rhythm of this calm and laid-back town. We wish to offer a warm and cosy base from which to make your travels. Our 28 rooms are neat and comfortably furnished, spacious and well-lit. Rooms feature TV, private bathroom, courtesy drinks, a quaint terrace and a lovely solarium. The hotel offers plenty of space for you to read or just relax, a hotel bar and a wonderful hotel restaurant serving locally sourced, Mediterranean cuisine.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Capo Nettuno Hotel in Capo D'Orlando are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet