This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Parco Dell'Etna is set at almost 1000 metres above sea level on Sicily's biggest volcano, and offers garden-view rooms. Its restaurant is quoted in the Gambero Rosso guide. The cuisine includes typical Sicilian ingredients such as pistachios, wild vegetables and the Nebrodian black pig.
Parco Dell'Etna offers panoramic terraces and is a 10-minute drive from Nelson's Castle in Maniace. The Circumetnea bus stops 500 metres away. All rooms are air-conditioned and include an LCD TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The rate includes free Wi-Fi and free parking.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for parco dell'etna in bronte are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet