- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"close to port, close to bus stop to the airport, to Palermo......"
About the hotel
We have single, double, twin and triple rooms, as well as one 5-bed family room. All rooms are air conditioned and equipped with en-suite bathrooms. Some rooms have a private balcony.
At Almaran's you will spend nice time in our living room, drinking and talking, reading or listening music or playing piano if you like. ALMARAN is located on the South sea-front of the city, in front of the piers where hydrofoils and boats link Trapani with Tunis, Naples, Gaeta, Cagliari, Pantelleria and the Egadi islands called Favignana, Marettimo, Levanzo. ALMARAN is easly reachable from the nearby railway station 400 mts far, from Trapani-Birgi Airport and from Palermo's one with frequent buses and transfers. We are at Caffè Staiti corner on the sea front. Call Antonio if you need help to reach Almaran BB.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Doctor on call, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
- Fishing, Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/03/2013 to 31/10/2013 - OPENING PERIOD from March 1st to October 31th Ceck in from h.14,30 - Latest ceck in h.23,30 Ceck out max h.10,30 - Payment cash on arrival. Please advise by email or phone if late on arrival The LateRooms.com rate for Almaran B&B in Trapani is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
nice, quiet place in city centre
close to port, close to bus stop to the airport, to Palermo...