This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The house, which can accommodate up to 15 guests, is situated in the charming village of Trecastagni, which lays on the slopes of Mt. Etna at a height of 600 meters a. s.
l. (above sea level). It has 5 triple rooms double bed and spare bed, which are provided with air conditioning, central heating, tv, with a large balcony. Each private bathroom has a shower or a bathtub. Breakfast is served in a comfortable kitchen and includes tea, coffee, milk, yoghurt, cereals, ham, and some typical Sicilian food like home made jam, cheese, bread. In summer breakfast is served under a beautiful patio next to the garden and the vineyard, where you can have a special view of Mt. Etna. Guests are allowed to stay under the patio, in the garden or visit the vineyard, with many trees, of olive-oil, lemon, orange etc. . . The reception is in the living-room; is well equipped with brochures, leaflets and maps. Pets are welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet