This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the heart of Maremma, in Sovana, declared by UNESCO as one of their World Heritage Sites, famous for the Etruscan monuments and necropolis. In a olives trees park with view on the Duomo, an old country house has been completely restored 18 rooms fournished keeping the ols style intact and equipped with air conditioning, minibar and satellite TV
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet