- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Reception staff very helpful , nice hotel although a bit noisy with traffic...."
About the hotel
The Santa Caterina is on of the first hotels on the shores of Lake Orta, a short walk from the centre of Orta San Giulio. It offers a pleasant garden, and free snacks in the lounge. Rooms at the Santa Caterina are spacious and bright, and come with a private bathroom with shower.
The independent apartments with lake views are just 500 metres from the main building. The hotel serves a rich hot and cold buffet for breakfast. The bar is available for snacks and drinks, free from 15:00 to 19:00. The Santa Caterina is 400 metres from Orta San Giulio Railway Station. A quiet path leads from the hotel to some of the area’s most appreciated panoramic spots.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
- Lounge Menu, Bar
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 04/08/2014 to 31/12/2023 - NOTE: The check-in is always in the main building (Via Olina, 40, 28016 Orta San Giulio). Cots are available on request at the price of EUR 8 per person per night The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Santa Caterina in Lago d'Orta - Orta San Giulio are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great customer service
Reception staff very helpful , nice hotel although a bit noisy with traffic.