This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The apartment “the Rosone” is in the island of Ortigia, in Syracuse,in the heart of the quarter of the Graziella, quarter of the fishermen devout people to the Madonna of Thanks. The apartment is located in the street Paul Sarpi , where a time rose the church of the Saint Mount convent or Saint Nicholas di Bari, where in the 1653 the Carmelitani remained here until 1735, when, under Carl V, marquis Diego Orsini ordered the demolition of the church together to the adjacent houses in order to facilitate the maneuvers of the troops engaged in the defense of the city besieged from the Spanish. It was then reconstructed and of it news is had until 1905 when for its predecays static conditions sluice to the cult comes and then demolished.
In the courtyard of ronco the V to the Graziella they find rosone and a registration that goes back to the church. The apartment “the Rosone” in the heart of island of Ortigia, is adapted to accommodate two persons for their vacations to Siracusa. Totally restructured and independent, it has: - totally new kitchen with household-electric and accessories - Refrigerator - Furnace electrical worker - TV - conditioning- Air - Double Bed - Private Bath with shower - Hair dryer - Mixer - Linen from kitchen and bed, towels - Pots, glasies, cups, put down Distant 2 minutes on foot from: - Greater monuments of the island (Tempio di Apollo, Aretusa Source, Public square of the Dome) - The sea of di Ortigia - Guarded Parking “Talete” - Characteristic Market of the fish
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet