- 34 guest reviews
"Welcoming B&B in pleasant location. Just 15 minutes walk from Chester city centre this accommodation has a welcoming hostess in Angela and o..."
"Stayed one night while at the races, the landlady Angela could not have been more accommodating. In the morning I missed breakfast and she o..."
"This B&B was value for money nice friendly couple who run it made a drink for us on arrival breakfast was lovely would certainly recommend t..."
"Great value for money..."
"from our arrival Angela was very very nice offering a tea or coffee,she told us a bit about the area and buses and the best taxi service,we..."
About the hotel
All en-suite rooms. Fully Non Smoking Guest House. 10 minutes from City centre.
Double and Family room. Free view T. V. & DVD, Hairdryer on request. Wireless internet access for enabled laptops.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Welcoming B&B in pleasant location.
Just 15 minutes walk from Chester city centre this accommodation has a welcoming hostess in Angela and offers an excellent breakfast.
Really friendly hotel!
Stayed one night while at the races, the landlady Angela could not have been more accommodating.
In the morning I missed breakfast and she offered me coffee and juice and could not have made me feel more welcome. When next I stay in Chester I will be staying here!