- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"We stayed here for one night. We were out in the annexe, the room was very nicely decorated and exceptionally clean but the bathroom was in..."
"Very nice B&B, would return...."
"Lisa and Bryan could not have been nicer or more helpful. They gave us so much advice and tips, and even posted my son's teddy home with a f..."
"wonderful hosts. They were very attentive to our needs, The breakfast was just what you needed with a busy day ahead. I would definitely sta..."
"We stayed in what was described as an annexe room - (7) this was a room attached to the main building - it was cold and damp - the heating w..."
About the hotel
Chester House Guest House offers 9 tastefully decorated ensuite bedrooms all offering complimentary superfast fibre WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities and facilities to each room include a hairdryer and wall mounted flat screen Freeview TV. Chester House is a B&B in Chester that offers a traditional Roman Chester experience. Our original “Victorian Minton Encaustic” tiled floor to the hallway, exposed natural floorboards restored to their former glory and pictures all about Chester darn the walls of this delightful traditional English Bed and Breakfast.
We have been graded 3 stars by Visit Britain. We offer a fabulous Full English Breakfast (now upgraded), Vegetarian or wheat free breakfast together and under the new management are introducing various continental options alongside our mouthwatering English Breakfast, of course all served with a warm friendly smile each day to all our guests. Special requests we will endeavour to offer if possible, but notice must be given . Ground floor rooms and complimentary car parking make this one of the most delightful places to stay in Chester. Take a tour of the interior of our property here https://www. google. com/maps/@53. 201589,-2. 873323,3a,90y,-49. 01h,94. 74t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1sQ4VMS9x3DlQAAAQWtN8LrA!2e0!3e2!6m1!1e1?hl=en
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:45 hours
- 22/06/2010 to 31/12/2019 - Please be aware that Credit Cards will incur a charge of £2 per transaction paid. No charge for Debit Cards. We do not take payment until we see your card. All food is sourced locally where possible. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Chester House Guest House
We stayed here for one night.
We were out in the annexe, the room was very nicely decorated and exceptionally clean but the bathroom was in need of a serious clean or refurb. There is no view from the room, the window is opaque as it looks out onto a yard, however, this did not bother us as it was dark most of the time we were there anyway. Breakfast was very good. The lady who booked us in and out was very friendly and made us feel at home.
Very nice B&B
Very nice B&B, would return.