- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Very clean, helpful staff, very good value...."
"This hotel is really lovely, it's in a nice location with plenty of on-site parking & a great location if you're wanting to go out & about...."
"My wife and myself had a great 3 day 2 night stay...."
"Having previously enjoyed a very special stay at Crabwell Manor, we returned with high expectations but were sadly diasappointed on this occ..."
"Hotel was clean, beautiful and the staff were very helpful...."
About the hotel
Recently refurbished with a multi-million pound investment, this glorious historic manor house from 1660 has been bought back to its former glory. Ideally located on the outskirts of the city centre, it is the perfect base to explore Chester and the surrounding areas whilst also providing a haven in which to relax – whatever the reason for your stay. With 48 characteristic rooms to choose from, including a selection of individually decorated suites you can rely on a little taste of luxury at Crabwall Manor Hotel and Spa.
The newly refurbished onsite spa and leisure club boasts 5 treatment rooms, steam room, massage showers, aerobics studio, fully equipped gymnasium and an 18 metre heated swimming pool – all of which can be enjoyed by guests at your leisure. With free parking and free Wi-Fi at the hotel, Crabwall Manor is also great for the business guest with 5 meeting and conference rooms that can cater for up to 100 delegates. Chester Rail Link is only 3 miles away, and the hotel is easily accessible from the M56 motorway. Dining in the ‘Earl of Chester’ Restaurant and our bar also offers an outdoor terrace to enjoy lunch or afternoon tea with views over the landscaped gardens. Or for those of you wanting to make the most of our new bedrooms, 24hr room service is available. Important information Children's swim times: from 09:00 to 11:00, and 15:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday. From 10:00 to 17:00 Saturday and Sunday. Charge for any extra beds - £20 per bed per night Cot charge - £5 per cot per night Breakfast to be booked directly with hotel. Full English at £16. 50 & Continental at £9. 95. Please note that events such as weddings are held at the hotel. Certain areas may not be accessible to guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Very clean, helpful staff, very good value.
Lovely hotel & helpful staff
This hotel is really lovely, it's in a nice location with plenty of on-site parking & a great location if you're wanting to go out & about.
We stayed in a Junior Suite which was gorgeous, it was a well thought out room & very clean. The staff were all very friendly & accommodating. We had an early dinner from the bar, sat in the lounge area which was nice. Check-in and out was really easy. Our only suggestions is that the bar/lounge area could do with some quiet background music, as it was so quiet downstairs all the couples who were there when we were, felt they had to whisper. There was also a bit of a wait at the bar for a staff member, but we put this down to there being a wedding on the same day; and staff members were apologetic when they came to serve customers. Very close to Cheshire Oaks too - Well worth a stay!!