- Very Good
- 168 guest reviews
"Very nice place to stay...."
"Spacious room, with a very comfortable bed. Food was excellent and staff were all very polite. Enjoyed the hotel so much we extended our sta..."
"Great room and lovely hotel..."
"Had a really nice time the room was top notch, only one complaint they should but a none slip bath mat in the bath as my partner fell and hu..."
"When we arrived at crabwell manor we were really happy with our choice. the lady on reception was really friendly and welcoming and not over..."
About the hotel
Recently refurbished with a multi-million pound investment, this glorious historic manor house from 1660 has been bought back to its former glory. Ideally located on the outskirts of the city centre, it is the perfect base to explore Chester and the surrounding areas whilst also providing a haven in which to relax – whatever the reason for your stay. With 48 characteristic rooms to choose from, including a selection of individually decorated suites you can rely on a little taste of luxury at Crabwall Manor Hotel and Spa.
The newly refurbished onsite spa and leisure club boasts 5 treatment rooms, steam room, massage showers, aerobics studio, fully equipped gymnasium and an 18 metre heated swimming pool – all of which can be enjoyed by guests at your leisure. With free parking and free Wi-Fi at the hotel, Crabwall Manor is also great for the business guest with 5 meeting and conference rooms that can cater for up to 100 delegates. Chester Rail Link is only 3 miles away, and the hotel is easily accessible from the M56 motorway. Dining in the ‘Earl of Chester’ Restaurant and our bar also offers an outdoor terrace to enjoy lunch or afternoon tea with views over the landscaped gardens. Or for those of you wanting to make the most of our new bedrooms, 24hr room service is available. Important information Children's swim times: from 09:00 to 11:00, and 15:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday. From 10:00 to 17:00 Saturday and Sunday. Charge for any extra beds - £20 per bed per night Cot charge - £5 per cot per night Breakfast to be booked directly with hotel. Full English at £16. 50 & Continental at £9. 95. Please note that events such as weddings are held at the hotel. Certain areas may not be accessible to guests.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
88% would recommend it to a friend
Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa
Very nice place to stay.
Great place to stay
Spacious room, with a very comfortable bed.
Food was excellent and staff were all very polite. Enjoyed the hotel so much we extended our stay.