- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"All staff were extremely helpful and friendly particularly those situated on reception, the Executive Lounge and the Pool...."
"Location is excellent. 200 yards from the door and you're in the main shopping area. Staff were really good. Spa staff were great. General h..."
"Decided to stay for one night in Chester, and were made very welcome at the Crowne Plaza by first-rate staff. Upgraded room supplied, and th..."
"as always a most enjoyable stay, good service, room excellent and car parking on site. Spa facilities also very good...."
"Wow what a wonderful stay at the Crowne Plaza Chester. Travelled as a couple looking for a couple of nights relaxation in the wonderful city..."
About the hotel
Crowne Plaza Chester is ideally located in the heart of the city, for business or leisure. Manchester airport and Liverpool John Lennon airport are less than 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel and Chester railway station 1 mile away.
All of our contemporary and modern en-suite rooms include premium bedding, aromatherapy, and a Guaranteed Wake-up Call, which will help you unwind and rest easier, ensuring a productive day ahead.
Rooms all offer cool air conditioning and wireless internet access.
The hotel is close to the Business Parks of Chester, Wrexham and Deeside and close to all of the major attractions, Chester Cathedral, the ancient city walls, the Roman Amphitheatre, and the boutiques and unique shops in ‘The Rows’. Chester Zoo is just 4 miles from the hotel, and for shopping why not visit Cheshire Oaks Designer outlet, the UK’s largest outlet.
Why not try our delicious menu in Stables Bar & Grill Restaurant with stunning views over the Welsh Hills or relax in our lounge for a drink before or after your meal.
To help you relax and unwind after a busy day why not take a dip in the indoor heated pool, or book a treatment in our Crowne Spa.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Crowne Plaza CHESTER
All staff were extremely helpful and friendly particularly those situated on reception, the Executive Lounge and the Pool.
Great location - average accommodation
Location is excellent.
200 yards from the door and you're in the main shopping area. Staff were really good. Spa staff were great. General hotel was excellent quality. Room was very average - nothing 4 star about it.