- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"Lovely accommodation,quirky and different. The only small thing (and I'm being picky) is having stayed for 2 nights,we would have liked a va..."
"What a great place to stay if you want to visit Chester. The Staff are all extremely helpful and friendly, The rooms are amazing, the hotel..."
"Our welcome was fine upon arrival but when shown to our room, it wasn't explained how to access the corridors using a key fob attached to th..."
"It was excellent, would stay again...."
"We were looking for somewhere to stay in Chester City centre for a friends Birthday party. What a lovely hotel & how we wished we could have..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of Chester, minutes from the River Dee and the vibrant and chic boutiques in the city, you will find a profoundly unique hotel which will capture your imagination and shape the way you travel. Behind our stunning 17th century façade, Oddfellows has been lovingly restored to its former glory with a nod to its heritage. Cutting edge style mingles with inimitable sophistication and our 18 bedrooms, private dining rooms, Lounge Bar, Secret Garden and The Garden by Simon Radley restaurant will guarantee you an experience in the cosmopolitan, the unpredictable and the flamboyant.
There are two rooms and one suites within the main house and the remaining rooms and suites are located within a new building. Our apartments are located a short walk from the main building and have 1 complimentary parking space per apartment, guests still need to check in at the main hotel reception. Stay the night, enjoy the odd plate, dine in, dine out or celebrate with friends and family. From business to leisure, Oddfellows is the only choice for your every occasion. Oddfellows does not have its own car park but we do have a contract with the Pepper Street NCP located a 2 minute walk from the hotel. We can offer you discount for there in the form of a voucher obtained when checking out of the hotel, making each 24 hour stay £6. 50. The post code for the Pepper Street NCP is CH1 1DF.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely accommodation,quirky and different.
The only small thing (and I'm being picky) is having stayed for 2 nights,we would have liked a variation on the 'breakfast to go' - which is nonetheless a great idea and very convenient for us.
A beautiful hotel in an excellent location with stunning rooms and gardens
What a great place to stay if you want to visit Chester.
The Staff are all extremely helpful and friendly, The rooms are amazing, the hotel itself is fantastic with quirky design and fabulous gardens and the location is great, just off the main shopping area. My wife brought me to celebrate my birthday and we had a very relaxing time. WE will definitely come again