- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"We went for my hubby's 40th birthday with my 2 children aged 12 and 9 and we had a fab time at this Holiday Inn! The room was spacious, clea..."
"Enjoyed our stay so much we have booked to stay again, this time we will be having food from the restaurant hopefuly it will be as outstandi..."
"We had great stay highly recommend I went with my triplets and husband we all enjoyed our stay thanks...."
"A perfect choice for our girly weekend. A little further out of the city than I wanted, but very pleased with the hotel. I didn't have time..."
About the hotel
Choose the convenient Holiday Inn Chester-South hotel to get to meetings with ease and relax in our health club. Manchester Airport is 35 miles away from the Holiday Inn Chester-South, which is just off the A55 road and has a complimentary car park. Take a dip in our heated pool, or relax in the courtyard garden.
It's easy to keep on top of work at the Holiday Inn Chester-South with wireless Internet in all guest rooms and public spaces. Chester Business Park is next door with companies Bank of America, Marks and Spencer, Finance and Regus are all located there. Your meeting in the city centre is only a 2. 5 mile drive. The industrial town of Ellesmere Port, with major firms like Shell and General Motors; is 8 miles away. You'll feel revived after a workout in the Spirit Health Club at the Holiday Inn Chester South.
Showing Sunday 14 February 2016 to Monday 15 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 17/07/2015 to 19/02/2016 - Bedroom, refurbishment will commence beginning of October 2015 for approximately 5 months. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
We went for my hubby's 40th birthday with my 2 children aged 12 and 9 and we had a fab time at this Holiday Inn.
The room was spacious, clean and had everything we needed for our stay. The beds were comfy and had 2 great night sleeps. The restaurant was nice even if a little small,
therefore on our second night the restaurant was full so we ate in the lounge bar which wasn't an issue as we were still able to order from both menu's. The food was very nice and reasonably priced (especially as kids 12 and under eat free from the kids menu) and the service we had was great-thanks to Mark. The leisure facilities were good too and the pool/Jacuzzi was clean with warm water too. Towels were provided for gym/pool area which was a nice touch. Defo stopping again especially as it is in easy reach of Cheshire Oaks!