- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Very friendly owners who go out of their way to welcome you and make sure your stay is as good as possible. Great location as only a 15 minu..."
"We arrived late and the owners text us giving us information about how to get our keys, on arrival there was lots of information about the a..."
"My husband & I were made to feel very welcome. Excellent top floor spacious room with a very large comfortable bed. There was a bus stop out..."
"This B & B was very pleasant. The owners were very polite and helpful. The room was well kept and very roomy. The shower however could do wi..."
"Our stay was excellent in all areas. Food, Cleanliness, Room & B&B Position. Our hosts were lovely, very willing to please and gave great ad..."
About the hotel
A quiet 4 bedroomed Bed and Breakfast located 5 minutes walk to Hoole Village shops, bars and restaurants and 15 minutes walk to the city centre. A bus leaves every 15 minutes right outside our B&B to the city centre. We guarantee off street car parking for your car on the basis of one car per room booked.
Our Wifi is super fast as well so that is something that should not let you down. We can also obtain for you discounts to 72 shops at Cheshire Oaks. Please be advised that this is a family business and as such we do ask that you provide an estimated arrival time so we can try to ensure we are on site and if not on site will provide instructions on how to access your room.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 05/04/2011 to 30/04/2020 - Please be aware that Credit Cards will incur a charge of £2 per transaction paid and we do need to see card first please. We would appreciate an estimated arrival time as we go out business shopping. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant! Would happily go again!!!!
Very friendly owners who go out of their way to welcome you and make sure your stay is as good as possible.
Great location as only a 15 minute walk to chester centre as great for shopping. Free wi-fi and a guaranteed parking space is a great feature.
Best hotel we have stayed in
We arrived late and the owners text us giving us information about how to get our keys, on arrival there was lots of information about the area and the hotel which was really helpful and warming.
The hotel was lovely decorated and the room we had was amazing, the shower was perfect unlike most other acomodation we have stayed at. Very clean rooms and lovely little touches like body lotion for own use which was lovely. Breakfast was lovely all fresh cooked. The owners were really helpful giving us information about the villiage and where to go etc, Defo come back thank you. Xx