This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Wilton Court is owned and managed by Roger and Helen Wynn and offers abundant peace and tranquillity on the banks of the River Wye . All ten recently refurbished bedrooms are en suite complete with flat screen televisions/ DVD players, hairdryers, alarm clock radio and tea coffee tray. The majority of rooms have king or super king beds and all bedrooms are provided with kimonos, fluffy towels, mineral water and generous toiletries.
Wi Fi internet access is provided complimentary throughout . There is ample parking space and Ross on Wye in easy walking distance. Guest can dine in either the Wilton Bar or Mulberry Restaurant serving 2 rosette award winning cuisine utilising the finest local produce. The Wilton Court was awarded Restaurant of the Year in the Flavours of Herefordshire Awards 2009 and Silver winners for Small Hotel and Restaurant categories in the Heart of England Excellence in Tourism 2009. In March 2010 they were awarded 5 stars Restaurant with rooms , the first property in Herefordshire to receive this rating.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Business Centre , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet