- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Short notice visit to Dublin at Easter, and Castleknock was the obvious spot, having stayed several times before. We had a family room, whic..."
"The hotel was beautiful & the staff couldn't have been more helpful! The spa and swimming facilities were superb and we made good use of the..."
"We were extremely happy with our stay. We will definitely visit hotel again. Staff were extremely helpful. Room was excellent. Food in brass..."
"There were issues with trying to get an early check-in, despite requesting this when booking. The staff were helpful and professional and de..."
"Very welcoming and friendly staff, not your typical dublin hotel..."
About the hotel
Castleknock Hotel has been named AA Hotel of the Year 2013/2014. Castleknock Hotel & Country Club is a truly unique experience, offering guests an exclusive experience of choice. The hotel combines all the class and sophistication of a four star hotel and country club with a distinctive contemporary edge and feel.
Walking through the hotel you will experience a range of styles from the ultra hip to the elegant and classic. Its unique idyllic setting creates the allure of a country resort yet the hotel is located just 15 minutes from the city centre. Guests can enjoy a range of bar and dining facilities including the Park Restaurant, the Brasserie, Fionn Uisce or the Lime Tree Bar. The hotel offers an extensive range of conference and banqueting suites catering for between 5 and 600 guests, along with a fully equipped Business Centre, making it a popular choice for both conferences & weddings. Extensive guest parking is also available. The AA Rosette award winning Park Restaurant is situated on the ground floor of the hotel opening nightly from 6. 00pm. The Park is a fine dining restaurant and offers an A la Carte menu which includes a range of dishes including pork, lamb, fish and vegetarian options. Upon entering the restaurant, guests will be impressed with the elegant ambiance of candlelit tables, modern surroundings and panoramic views of the Golf Course. With seating for up to 70 guests the restaurant has an inviting contemporary style. There is an extensive wine list on offer to compliment the menus. Our professional staff will ensure that you have a dining experience to remember. The Lime Tree Bar is a great place for a quiet coffee, pre dinner cocktail or an evening martini. With a relaxing and contemporary décor, the Lime Tree Bar overlooks the garden patio and the rolling greens of Castleknock Golf course. Fionn Uisce Bar is a contemporary bar located just off the main hotel lobby, and looks out onto the magnificent Castleknock countryside and lake views of the golf course. It is an ideal place to meet friends for a casual drink and grab some lunch, sip an aperitif before dinner or mull over a coffee and watch the world go by. Fionn Uisce has a very tasty and imaginative bar menu available from 12. 00pm to 6. 00pm daily with a range of hot and cold snacks and sandwiches, along with healthy salads and tasty daily specials. There is a wide range of beverages and wines to choose from and our friendly staff will be on hand to ensure that you are welcomed and looked after.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Castleknock Hotel & Country Club in Castleknock are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Short notice visit to Dublin at Easter, and Castleknock was the obvious spot, having stayed several times before.
We had a family room, which was a bit cramped, due to having two double beds; however, extremely comfortable, clean and well decorated
Traveling with a young child, the leisure complex is a big draw. My only downside would be that all children had to be out of the pool by 6pm. I understand why, but for a Bank holiday, I thought this could be extended.
Dinner in the bar, and breakfast, was superb.
Stayed here maybe 5 or 6 times now, and would definitely be back, as would our guests that we trailed along this time
The hotel was beautiful & the staff couldn't have been more helpful.
The spa and swimming facilities were superb and we made good use of them.