- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The Knockranny is a pleasant place to stay and we were looking for a restful evening after days on the road. The front desk staff were fine...."
"Knockranny is a beautiful Hotel, Our room was really spacious with a most comfortable king size bed and a huge en-suite. It was a first cla..."
"Wanted a restful break for our anniversary but within easy access of all that Westport has to offer , it was perfect..."
"our room was upgraded without us even asking for the hastle of us being left waiting for 10 minutes...."
About the hotel
Knockranny House is a 4-star hotel in Westport. Located just a 10-minute walk from Westport town centre, the hotel is a 15-minute walk from bus and railway stations and a 50-minute drive from Ireland West Airport Knock. Westport's championship golf course is just a 5-minute drive away, whilst nationally renowned golf links courses are within a 90-minute drive of the luxury hotel.
The hotel has a helipad. The award-winning hotel spa is an oasis of calm in which to relax. Guests can enjoy a signature treatment, a body scrub or an indulgent massage before stepping into the Monsoon Shower and Scented Steam Room. The hotel is ideal for a romantic wedding day, as well as offering the perfect location for conferences and events. Guestrooms at Knockranny House Hotel & Spa are comfortable and inviting. Modern amenities feature alongside large beds dressed in crisp linens. Some have sitting areas and many offer sweeping views of the picturesque surroundings. As night falls, guests are invited to dine in style at the award-winning hotel restaurant, where delicious cuisine is served in elegance.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Knockranny is a pleasant place to stay and we were looking for a restful evening after days on the road.
The front desk staff were fine. We chose to have dinner at the bar rather than the restaurant and the bar staff weren't the most attentive but we got everything we needed. The food was delicious for both dinner and breakfast and the restaurant has a beautiful view. The hotel room was spacious, but decor was old.
Knockranny House Hotel and Spa
Knockranny is a beautiful Hotel, Our room was really spacious with a most comfortable king size bed and a huge en-suite.
It was a first class room. Breakfast was excellent and the staff overall were friendly and helpful. Wesport town centre is approx only 10 min walk.