- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Hotel is lovely. Staff are lovely. Food is lovely. Everything just lovely...."
"Just returned from Dublin. Stayed at the castle hotel, very nice big room nice and warm. Tea coffee making facilities. Was very pleased with..."
"Centrally located, clean, quiet, friendly and helpful staff...."
"Good value but rooms vary noisy from outside and above..."
"Lovely co for table hotel. Rooms clean,comfortable and a good size. Breakfast was lovely. Hotel could do with some sound proofing as it soun..."
About the hotel
The Castle Hotel is an elegant and spacious Georgian hotel located in Dublin City Centre, close to O'Connell St, Croke Park, Temple Bar and all major tourist attractions. Recently renovated the hotel still retains many of its original Georgian features, such as a splendid period staircases, original plasterwork, striking antique mirrors and crystal chandeliers. All of our rooms are en-suite and tastefully decorated and furnished to a high standard to offer both comfort and style.
and provide conveniences such as Tea and Coffee Facilities, Direct Dial telephone, hairdryer and Complimentary Wi-Fi. Free on-site parking is also available. We have an elegant and welcoming main reception area with beautiful annex reception rooms which are steeped in sophisticated Georgian style for you to relax in. The Bar & Restaurant "The Castle Vaults" has a relaxed and cosy atmosphere, combining all the amenities of a modern bar with the ambiance of old world charm and has exposed stonework that has been in place for the past 200 years. It offers a variety of menus to suit all tastes and, it hosts a Live Traditional Irish Music Band every Thursday Friday and Saturday and Sunday Nights(Summer Months) and Friday and Saturday Nights (Rest of the Year) The Airlink airport shuttle stops just 1 minute walk away. Croke Park, The Hugh Lane art Gallery, The Garden of Remembrance, The Abbey and Gate theatres and the James Joyce Cultural Centre are all a short walk away
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel is lovely.
Staff are lovely. Food is lovely. Everything just lovely.
Just returned from Dublin.
Stayed at the castle hotel, very nice big room nice and warm. Tea coffee making facilities. Was very pleased with the comfortable accommodation the only complaint was the cold breakfast even when the food comes up from the kitchen it is Luke warm. We mentioned this and was told they would tell the chef. What a shame otherwise perfect.